To view PDF files, you may download Adobe Reader.
Campus Keys and Building Access Cards Details
For information on how to request campus keys and building access cards, please read the information below:
- For all key requests, please submit a signed and completed Key Request Form (PDF) to the Customer Service Center by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropping it off in person to Corporation Yard 102.
- The Customer Service Center reviews and advances all requests for re-keys, key cutting and re-cuts prior to submission to the Lock Shop.
- For building card access requests, please submit a signed and completed Key Request Form (PDF) to the Customer Service Center by emailing it to email@example.com or dropping it off in person to Corporation Yard 102.
- The Customer Service Center will review all building card access requests and issue accordingly.
- The CSC will notify customers once keys and/or building access cards are ready for pick up
- Only the requestor, key holder or designated approver can pick up requested keys.
- Valid SF State ID is required at the time of pick up. No other form of identification is accepted.
- If the department would like to elect an alternate to pick up keys, there must be a signed memo authorizing the alternate to do so.
Separating staff or faculty must return all keys and building access cards to the Facilities Services Customer Service Center on or before their last day of work.
The Facilities Service Customer Service Center is located in Corporation Yard 102.
- Loaning, lending or duplicating of keys is prohibited
- Lost/misplaced keys must be reported to the Facilities Services Customer Service Center immediately.
- Persons in possession of unauthorized keys may be guilty of a misdemeanor as outlined in the California Penal Code Sec.469.
A bollard is a post that restricts traffic. If you need a bollard unlocked, please contact the Facilities Customer Service Center via SF State FacilitiesLink or by calling (415) 338-1568 or (415) 405-0579.